The Prize Day event will be livestreamed as a webinar on the Zoom platform between 1330 and 1630 on Tuesday 21 September 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake high quality CPD which is completely free of cost.
All that is required is to send an email to email@example.com with your name, role and location in the email body.
Presentations (Junior Doctor category)
- Perioperative hypothermia and hip fracture surgery: a retrospective cohort study – James Arkley
- Quality Improvement Project: Improving management of glycaemic emergencies (DKA HHS, hypoglycaemia) within NuTH critical care – Sarah Parry
- Invasive pulmonary aspergillosis and COVID-19 (CAPA) in critically unwell patients: a year-long retrospective case report – Barbara Salas
- Anaesthetic chart documentation – is it up to scratch? – Melissa Hartley
Presentations (Medical Student category)
- Comparison of multimodal analgesia with thoracic epidural after transthoracic oesophagectomy – Jordan Ng Cheong Chung
- Great North Children’s Hospital Paediatric Pain Audit – Charlotte Gray
- Survey looking at Difficult Airway Management in the Cardiothoracic Anaesthetic Department at the Freeman Hospital – Natalie Yonan
- What is the ‘plastic load’ and carbon footprint of airway management in paediatric anaesthesia in a tertiary paediatric hospital, and can it be reduced? – Colin Hoddinott
- Discussing organ donation with the Muslim family: the effect of educational interventions on the opinions of Muslim and Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities – Omar Ali